Saturday 2 June 2007

Last Saturday in Norway

Well, I sort of started packing my stuff. It seems that I still have quite a lot of junk. I already sent 6 kgs worth of clothes back to London and another roughly 7-8 kgs of books and papers on Monday.

I had to run some errands. Getting some salmon and cheese for family and friends. And also getting my last Norwegian feel before I head back. The weather now is perfect. Not too hot and not too cold. Everyone is just out in shorts and as you all know half-naked lah. And today in town, they had a Jazz Festival. Nice.




On the way back, flowers were kinda blooming. So, under my sifu's order, I had to take some pictures. Here are some of her selections of the flowers I took. I have to say. It isn't that bad. I took it with one hand some more.

Pansies.

Tulips I think.




Daffodil. A bit old as you can see the spiderweb.

2 comments:

MsBeHaVeN said...

How many pixels is your camera? Super clear pictures and really beautiful flowers... :)

Cheng Chun said...

My lumix camera lor. Errrr. I think 5MG lor... But I used the macro function. I still need to improve or make my hand more steady...