Monday 4 June 2007

Last Sunday in Norway

Well, it is time. My stay in Norway has come to an end and London awaits for me in about 16 hours. I certainly will remember this experience for a long long time. Never in my life have I been thrown into a super foreign country and survive. Well, it wasn't like Antarctica or Greenland but I find it quite different. You won't understand what I'm saying until you are in it. Trust me! London DOESN'T count as a foreign country.

I definitely dare to say that this was my highlight of my course. Being abroad, away from family and friends. I had to rough it out. I suppose this is the real world if you go out and do projects around the world. That's a life of an engineer.

Again. I definitely won't be sane if not for 2 special people; the young one and the not so young one. :P They have been the other pair of ears I needed, listening to all my ramblings every day about my work, about my life how miserable it is, being lonely and all those jiwang and emo stuff. I wouldn't know what I would do without you two. You guys have been certainly a joy of my life.

All I can say now that this is a good ending to my 4 years in university. The good and bad. Ola Norway and I shall see you soon in summer I hope.

No comments: