Thursday 21 June 2007

Peaceful Warrior

I came back at 7.30 a.m from Linstead today talking to the wacky crazy freshers juniors(since they are already 1 year wiser). They were certainly entertaining. Thanks dudes.

Anyway, I feel very inspired after seeing this show. Though I would like to be super fit and do gymnastics. Hehehe. So, it is a person having everything in life then whammmm an accident. So, it is all about recovery and gaining his confidence back. But of course there is more than that.

But something caught my attention. What is happiness? Is the ending where you get your goal in life or is it the journey that you endeavour? Oh well, that's how we define our lifes. :)

1 comment:

Andrew said...

I like your question about what is happiness. Maybe you could say more about that on your blog.