Tuesday 19 June 2007

Last Day in Europe

We went to the Deutsche Museum as it was one of the world's museum. Being an engineer(rolling my eyes), I was quite fascinated with the stuff they had. The chemistry part was cool with mixing stuff. The mechanical part too were cool. They were testing my physics. :P

Anyway, it was the last round of seeing Munich by foot. Though I got a late hang over so it was cut short. Here are some of my last pictures of my Europe trip.

The yellow and black checkers flag is the symbol of Munich.




The hostel we stayed in. :) Met excellent friends there.

One last picture together.

Everyone with their eyes shut. :)

Me too. Hahaha. Everyone was tired.

So, we were all on the S-Bahn to the airport and our flight got delayed due to bad weather. The airport sucked as they didn't have anything good in their duty-free. Everyone was quite tired and everyone slept quietly for the next 1h 20m back to London Stansted.

The End.

No comments: