Friday 1 June 2007

Done and Genius I Am

I'M DONE!!! Finally, after suffering the pain for my experiment physically and mentally. But, a siao cha boh was there for helping me out through times of need and definitely all the encouragements kept me going. I really can't say enough thank yous to you. :)

Drum roll please. I'm officially a GENIUS. Muahahahahahaha!(Self praise gets no praise. Yea yea! But I happy mar!) I managed to improve the performance of my wing and my Prof likes it a lot. And guess what. I gave some suggestions/improvements which could be carried out and he said he might consider all of those and will ask Imperial to send over some students to continue with my work. Take that!!! I was super happy when he said that. Who gets that remarks for projects man!

The fall back was that my presentation was a bit long and too informative. Well, I didn't really pay too much attention to it because it was only just 10% of my entire report. What was important was the results I managed to obtain and that was it. Hehehehehe. Sounds so technical.

However, there is always a dark side. You all know that my infamous IC Prof said that my report was superficial. But aiya, don't care la. Both sides will mark my paper and it seems they will take an average of them. So, I pray la this one in Norway will give me super high marks. :)

I have just printed about 300 pages but actually I think I have printed about 2 1/2 rims of paper. Don't worry they will be all recycled for those which got rejected. Hey, if printing here is free why not take advantage kan? I know you all do it if you could so don't give me that 'Cheng Chun, you eco killer!!!' look. :) I love this university. IC is so kiam siap for the amount we have been paying.

But now, it is almost time to say goodbye to Trondheim and I might be back in Norway for summer. It has certainly been one hell of an experience being here and a challenge to see me whether I'm cut out for this leaving my comfort zone.

1 comment:

MsBeHaVeN said...

Very happy for you thought I know the siao cha boh isn't me hahaaha...... Well Done! :)