Saturday 2 June 2007

Coming To An End


Today, it was quite sad actually. I had to say my byes to my colleagues; Arne, Andreas and Magnus(who I think I will see him back in Imperial). I wanted to say bye to Sven too but I couldn't find him. Anyway, they are cool Norwegians and most probably I contacted them via Facebook. See the power of facebook. :)

Also, to my Prof. It has been really fun working with the wing you designed. I wished I had more guidance and help and not to mention you abandoned me for nearly 4 weeks stranded doing the experiment. Hard working man I tell you. But since you were happy with the results of the experiment. I also happy lah. :)

But the worse part is me leaving Trondheim in this beautiful weather. Weather has been glorious. Sunny at 20 degrees. Everyone is trying to get the perfect tan by wearing shorts and some being topless too. Though, it can be quite an eye sore if you get the ermmm non-figured bodies. :P

Tomorrow, I have some errands to run I think. Most probably I will go down to town to get some fish burgers. So yummy. And some smoked salmon. The salmon here is expensive but I have to say it is very good. The fat and freshness is there although it has been frozen. Then, I might get their moose and reindeer lap cheong lah. Hehehe. Anyone interested in them? :)

No comments: