Sunday 3 June 2007

A380


Talking about super planes. Now, this IS the real deal. The A380 is the biggest commercial plane to ever fly. Singapore Airlines is supposed to be the first to fly but sadly, it has been delayed for nearly 1 1/2 years. Hmmmm. However, a part of me says 'Ah ha serves you right Airbus. That's for rejecting me within 24 hours of my application.' Hehe. Okay I'm not being a sour grape here but they mostly accept EU citizens and it is very rare for a non-Eu citizen to get a place in the European sector. Aihhhhhhhh. On the other hand, the aero side of me wants this bird to fly asap.

Anyhow, here is a glimpse of the plane. Actually, the interior was a reason for this bird to be delayed for so long. Airbus promised that each airliner could have any configuration/style. However, that seemed to prove difficult as customising over 60 requests with different specs is a nightmare. Definitely in my opinion, a recipe for disaster.

Ahem ahem First Class la. Can always dream. :)


Even a shopping boutique. Cool.

A bar too.

I could go on with some of the specs of the plane but that's going to be long. Hehehe. I will save that for the next post. :)

p/s: Kai, does this post make my blog a boy's blog now? You ah. :D

No comments: