Tuesday 5 June 2007

Things To Do

I have to run errands like mad today.
  1. Call Vodafone about my price plan which they promised.
    (Luckily, I called and they haven't updated it!!! Cheat me somemore.)
  2. Call British Gas for a disaster control. (Aihhhhhhh. Still an on-going battle!)
  3. Go to College and print out stuff. I can't really be bothered at this stage to reformat everything. (I'm officially done with University)
  4. Buy stationery for my report. Plastic cover, rim and envelopes.
  5. Bind my stuff!!! Now I'm becoming a secretary.
  6. Go to the post office and send my project to Norway and Malaysia.
  7. Meet up with Changyong and some other people if possible. (Good luck Changyong! Siew Ping and Heng Kai. Good luck for your paper tomorrow and after that you merdeka already!)
  8. Cut my hair. (My head feels light.)
  9. PDF my report and send a copy to Norway.
  10. Finish up food in the fridge for my sister. Am I a tong sampah or what!? (I had a Four Season roast duck to go with it. Yummy!)
  11. Make strawberry smoothie! (Well, it is not too bad. Needs more refinement.)
  12. Pack for my Euro trip.
I hope I can survive this. Hehehe.

Over and out.

1 comment:

sp said...

thanks and have fun in ur trip la!