Thursday 14 June 2007

Day 2 in Salzburg II

So, after the festival in town, we decided go to St Wolfgang the place where Maria famously went 'The hills are alive with the sound of music.' Actually, we would have taken 'The Sound of Music' tour but everyone said it was a rip-off. Anyway, It was an amazing place with a scenery.

You would want to go to a hill dancing around with a pinafore singing! This is a definitely Austria for you.






An amphibian plane used in WWII I think.



Can or not Sifu? I think this is super pretty with the background. :)


Here are some pictures I took when we were on for a 30 minute boat ride around the lake. The boat I think went like 0.4 knots. The funny part was Terrance's and Hui Sei's boat mati-ed somewhere and drifted to the other side of the lake. Luckily, it wasn't like Titanic or anything.



Okay, this picture seemed that we were extremely high or happy. I'm amazed at myself too. :P

Either way, the day was well spent. Beautiful weather, stunning scenery, and good food too - sausages.

No comments: