Wednesday 13 June 2007

First Day in Salzburg

Let the blogging madness begin. Well, most probably they will be all pictures. So, don't worry. It won't be too wordy I hope. :)

To start with, I arrived in Salzburg a bit lost. Not to mention, I had to get on a 6.30 a.m flight! Anyway, I needed to go to town by myself since I was joining 3 other people(Shea Maine, Terrence and Hui Sie) from their trip from Vienna. So, I met them in the train station and my adventure began.

Train Station in Salzburg.

Scampi with potatoes. Some Austria dish.

And meat balls too.

The view from the Festung Hogensalzburg(Salzburg Fortress).

Shea Maine and I.



Downtown Salzburg.




Sundial. Guess what time is it.

Salzburg Cathedral.

Everyone was busy doing something.

Okay. Now posing. :)


And Mozart's ermmmm house I think.

As for some of the pictures, I forgot the names of the Churches. They had so many even I lost count of how many I visited. But, they were sure pretty.

To be continued. And this is only in 3 hours. :P

2 comments:

dulcinea said...

Ah, a place where my german comes in handy...
That's Mozart's Birthplace apparently!

Cheng Chun said...

Oh ho. I knew it was important since there were so many people taking pictures outside. :P