Saturday 23 June 2007

Time To Say Goodbye

To all my great freshers. You certainly made my last year of my uni an enjoyable one eventhough I wasn't in London much.

From the first time I saw you guys in the ICUMS forums, I was sure you all were crazy especially Heng Kai and Siew Ping who were spamming away with hmmmm spam. :) And yes, both of you are the top posters for your year in the forums. I checked it! Such spammers you are.

So, I met some of you guys at the Fresher's Week. The most memorable one was bumping into Zhern Yoong. He was just damn cool. But loads of surprises from him for sure. Will remember it for a while.

Then came the first MSoc OGM, I still remember giving you 'virgins' the first ultimate taste of Krispy Kremes. I'm sure you all had a good time gobbling down and I'm sure it made you really high. And being the little ones, you all were paiseh me getting a dozen for you guys. Remember, I would want something back in return. *Hint Hint* Just kidding. :D

Let's fast forward 3 months later where you all(I think most) got into your new environment, settling in and attending your lectures(Yea right!!!). Most of you were enjoying and exploring the nightlife of London and continued by the drinking sessions till the wee hours of the night. That will be one of your memories of the uni life.

Then second term started. And all hell broke loose. You all were extremely busy with MNight. The long hours of rehearsals sucked the life of you or to put it in a better way, more like it was a part of your life then. I hope that the MNight journey has been a great experience and you all will carry it out the next show with the best you can do. Since(and hopefully) I might be based in Norway, I will be back for your show. Who knows? I'm just 1 1/2 hours flight away.

And finally, the last term of your first and fresher year. EXAMS! The stress put on yourselves and regretting all the lectures you have missed(due to a late drinknig night) were taking its toll. The long hours or more like camping in the library was certainly the PART of your life then. And of course, the famous story of Wayn nearly missing his exam. Also, the daily morning wake-up service I provided for Siew Ping which I do apologise it was late at times(but you didn't miss any exams :D).

All I have to say, you guys certainly concluded an excellent year for me. Hmmmm. Wait. More like concluded my uni life. I know this sounds soapy, mushy and all but hey, it has been an honour to have met you guys.

In no particular order:
  • Wayn: You certainly have been a comic relief for the year for me and especially Charlotte. Your mother is very proud of you one. Hahaha.
  • Zhern Yoong: Thanks a lot for everything and the recent discussion we had. Very insightful from you I have to admit.
  • Heng Kai: What can I say. I'm just speechless when it comes to you. My ever little brother.
  • Audrey: Though we haven't talked much but you are seriously very scary. A good type to become Wayn's mother. ;)
  • Siew Ping: This is also another case which I don't know what to say. There are not enough words in the entire dictionary to describe you. You know why and I just can't say enough thank yous to you.
  • Xue Lieh: I might have not been close but wei, can I attack you later in Utopia. :)
  • Megan: The extreme one. But hey, don't be too hard on yourself. Just take it easy. Uni is suppose to be the best time of your student life.
  • Deng Wei: You know you are like another Winston Cheah. Hehe. The ever so polite one.
  • Shin Hung: The 'clone' of me. Well, tak pe la bro just rock on.
  • Adam and Qi Ting: Aero rules okay. Keep that in mind. YEA RIGHT!!!
  • Bryan: The ever apologetic one and it seems who fear seniors. Eh kawan, go for your lectures okay for next year.
To the others who I haven't mentioned, I'm sorry. I might have met you briefly but I'm sure you will be a fine senior for the new coming freshers. Freshers(since they are already here) be nice to your seniors and I'm very sure you will take care of you. :P

I wish good luck and I'm sure you all will be fine la. And I can see you all sitting in a big corporate CEO chair. :)

Till our next meet.

7 comments:

sp said...

lol i didnt get krispy kreme T.T

Cheng Chun said...

Well, we went to harrods together. You didn't want to go. :P

Unknown said...

hahahha...... qed! Quite nicely done... wanna cry reading this.... Thanks for the advise!

Cheng Chun said...

No worries Megan. I see you being very good. Just relax and just do your best. :)

Anonymous said...

Personally...

Anonymous said...

What's the English German,
---------------------------------------------------------
Signature:buy levitra professional online yrn

Anonymous said...

I apologize for calling you a …,
---------------------------------------------------------
Signature:buy lipitor online obeej
lexapro 5mg ndvih