Friday 18 May 2007

Whoooooopy!

Actually at midnight today, I have been extremely happy. Even I couldn't sleep because I was over the moon.
  1. It was partly due to katanonigaoriru but it was further lifted by my little bro, Heng Kai, with his worldly comments and advices.
  2. Too much chocolates. I have and had quite a variety of them(most of them are in my tummy now). But it was Kai's selection. It is delicious!
  3. Going to town to see the National parade. I haven't done it before. So quite excited and it was good and fun!
  4. And may be I'm purely gila-gila.
How happy I was. I automatically woke up at 7.30 a.m even I slept at 4 a.m. Oh well, it is always better to be happy than to be sad.

Talking about Kai, sometimes, I wonder who is acting as the older bro. Hahaha. Thanks bro. ;)

No comments: