Saturday 26 May 2007

The Report

After spending about 3 weeks, I think it is almost done. I have written about 45 pages and there are about 25 pages worth of data. I'm quite proud this time because I managed to do header and footers. It was a nightmare to do in Word 2003 but with Word 2007, it seems like magic.

For those who are free to proof check my report, do you mind helping me?

All I need now is just to add some more pointers to my discussion and I should be done. Then next, I have to do a power point presentation. Aiya. I hate those. My prof asked use to talk for 1 hour than the 20 minutes recommended. He is crazy!!! I just hope that I can get over this and take my flight home to London.

The weather is fantastic today. Super sunny which woke me up but on the chilly side. I might pop down to town later to get some fish burgers. Hehehehe.

8 more days to go.

No comments: