Sunday 20 May 2007

Vandread


YAY!!! Finally, I managed to watch all of it. It first came out Astro but then I saw halfway through because I left for Concord. The second time I attempted to watch it was in my second year but then the file I downloaded didn't come with subtitles. I nearly died with the Japanese then.

But now, since I'm maximising the download speed here, I got it done in 5 hours(a 5 GB file altogether). MUAHAHAHAHA!!! Hey man, I'm paying for my internet here you know. So, I'm using my money's worth! :D

Anyway, Vandread is a cool mecha anime. The series shows that men and women live in 2 separate worlds thinking that each other are some disease and such. All I have to say, it is quite funny and most of all, I just love the Vandreads. They are only become Vandreads when the Van-type robots piloted by men and Dreads piloted by women combine.

So sugoooooooooooooooooooi!!!

No comments: