Tuesday 8 May 2007

Bummer

- Edit -

Well NOW, I officially have ended my work. Whether I have more things to do, I can't do it because I don't have the wind tunnel for the next 2 1/2 weeks and by then it will be too late for me to do anything since my report is due on the 6th of June back in London.

So, I should be popping out a bottle of champagne(I wished however alcohol here is expensive!) and having a big toast. But I'm not really over the moon. There is still report which needs to be written. I have another more than 3 weeks to get it done.

I suppose I'm superbly tired from my walk back home today. I sendiri cari pasal you can say. Hah. Well, I thought it was a pretty day, so I wanted to take the opportunity to walk(and try to find some flowers) since it was about 12 degrees. As for now, there will be no more walks for me unless I'm extremely hyper or overly-active.

Then, a text came for me. Bad news! I have to sort things back in London. There goes my phone bill. Heh! Definitely someone is going to pay for that. I still can't believe this is still haunting me. This problem should not have occured at all. I'm quite sick of this.

How depressed I am right now? My food consumption tells me. I ate a bowl of instead noodles at 3 p.m for lunch(a very late lunch by my standrads) and yet I'm still not hungry at 9 p.m now. I would usually be rummaging in my room for food after 2 hours. I tried chocolates to make me happy but my Cadbury tasted weird for some reason. It was definitely good yesterday.

Pffffffffft. I suppose I can only wait till tomorrow to solve the problem in London since it is a bank holiday today. As for now, I suppose I better go to the kitchen and whip something up. I still don't have the appetite for anything.

p/s: Thanks Seba for pointing it out. :) My engrish not powderful.

2 comments:

McGarmott said...

Eh, how come spelling and grammar all over the place (even Malay words)??

Cheng Chun said...

I couldn't think properly... Went bananas... Sadly... :(