Wednesday 30 May 2007

Wa Ai Si Liao

My report got piaked by my supervisor in London. He said it is 'superficial'. I had put in a lot of time into this report and now I got this remark. I just feel a bit demoralised. But I know he is one tough supervisor to please. I still remember he commenting on Felix's lab report "Very good" and yet he gave him 56%. Bananas!

However, I think I'm quite lucky that I sent my report to be checked early by him. This would give me the time to refine and edit all the comments/suggestions he gave to me. Better take all these criticism and improve on it. I have to redo my graphs and as someone quoted, "Make it non-superficial".

Jia You Cheng Chun!!!

2 comments:

MsBeHaVeN said...

I know it may sound a bit disappointing but yea better early than late. Am sure your effort won't go to waste! Just do your level best CC and I know you can do it!!! Jia You!! :)

Cheng Chun said...

Hahaha. I know. Thanks a lot. I needed that. I just need to keep on going and it will be over soon enough. Another 5 days and my uni life is over. :)