Wednesday 2 May 2007

May 1st II

After the demonstration, we(Muk Chen and family, Daniel and me) headed off to see the old fortress of Trondheim. This fortress was built to protect Trondheim from the invading Germans I think. But anyway, it was quite scenic.

My campus - Gløshaugen.

The fortress.

The fortress facing downtown. The church is at a distance.

No idea where but very pretty with all the houses on the hills.

The Alcatraz of Trondheim. Oh yea, it was around there I fished.

Long live Norway!

I wished I could fire some!

Muahahaha. But not as pretty as Siew Ping's one.

Daniel and me.

All in all, I definitely had a fun time going around Trondheim. Thanks Muk Chen for ferrying me around and Daniel for being the tourist. Man, do I look and sound like the tourist instead. :) Anyway, I know I wouldn't have gone to these places at any point of time.

4 comments:

sp said...

of course i prettier la...

lol isnt it a bit disturbing if u were as pretty as me? :P

Cheng Chun said...

Excuse me... Waaaaaaah... People these days tak sedar diri one... Tskk tskk... Hahaha... Ok la, you pretty la... :D

But I'm sure you know what I'm talking about right??? ;)

sp said...

hahaha what tak sedar diri... eh pls lar u compare me to ur pic of course i prettier lar! lol

okla anyway my pic is different from urs lor... mine is like bright happy sunny day... yours like gloomy with impending storm haha even ur facial expression matches it!

hmm btw that flag looks like it stemmed out of ur head XD

Cheng Chun said...

Oh thanks a lot for noticing my facial expression I had there matching with the weather compared with yours when the sun was so bright you were in your drunkenly happy mode. :D

I tried to 'separate' the flag but couldn't. But it is a skill ok. :P