Monday 28 May 2007

Kebosanan Yang Tak Terhingga

Since I have already finished my report(still editing here and there) and still time really flew slowly. I woke up at 10.30 a.m for my Utopia and then went back to sleep. Then I got up at 1 p.m feeling hungry and it came to me that I had NO FOOD!!! I only had a frozen pizza left and that was for dinner. I have been trying to finish all my food before I go back but it seems I have consumed everything . So, my last resort was instant noodles. Aihhhhhhhhhhh.

Then, yar. I had nothing to do. Just trying to entertain some people. But mostly, just wondering off into my report trying to see whether there are things to improve on.

Oh well, I saw this spider running up to an insect bitting it. So, I decided to take a few pictures of Mr Spidey. I have to say now, my room is crawling with them. One night, it dropped on my nose while I was washing my face and I got a shocked. Of course, I did NOT scream! But the outcome of that was my PJs were wet. Haiiiih.


No comments: