Saturday 5 May 2007

Before the Movie

Oh yea! I forgot. I had a nice meal before going to see Spidey. Yes yes, I know it is sad to go by myself for a meal but no one wanted to see the movie lor. Sad right. Where is everyone you need them. Oh well, that's why I had a nice meal. :D

I just found out that I can't eat a lot these days. No wonder I lost so much weight. Hmmmmmm. And also did some sight-seeing along the way to the cinema. Will describe it later.

The combo grill. Pork Chop, Pork Ribs and Shrimps. Yummy!

Houses along the river. These houses are protected by UNESCO. It is about 300-400 years old.

Gløshaugen campus on the hill. See I told you the place is very hilly!

The oldest bridge in Trondheim. Built in 1690.

The entrance to Nidaros Cathedral. Quite grand I have to say.

6 comments:

sp said...

wah the houses so cute! hahaha

Cheng Chun said...

Oh they are about 300-400 years old. They are protected under UNESCO. Don't play play. :)

sp said...

huh?! they dont look that old... hahaha

Cheng Chun said...

Well, they are taken care of very well here. Maintenance lor like paint it and so on. But if you see the exposed wood pillars, they are old. ;)

sp said...

but so cute lar! the colour so cute also...

but eh... the second last pic... that road is not for cars isit? y so narrow wan :S

Cheng Chun said...

Ho ho ho. Well, that's the oldest bridge in Trondheim. Cars are only use it at 7-6pm I think. Built in 1690. So, it is kinda old already. :)