Thursday 17 May 2007

Katanonigaoriru

Today, I got up at 1 p.m which is odd because I never wake up that late no matter what time I sleep. Anyway, it started off a bit rough for me. I didn't have the inspiration to do my report. I felt a bit sluggish and just useless.

However, I decided to become a handyman to replace the light tubes in the kitchen. Well, I know it is easy but hoi, I had to go out to the caretaker's office to get the new light tubes(not to mention it poured). So, a simple task was done. I was contented I accomplished something today. Hehehe.

Then next came the evening, I still felt a bit sluggish and emo but I dragged myself to do my report. I decided to do all the formatting and it was really a pain. I had to reformat all my graphs because I doubt the colour I used would be able to be printed. So, I had to darken the grids and so on. That was my 4th doing the graphs. How sad is that.

Actually, that's not really why I'm rambling about. I'm just really relieved that someone has heard me out there about the problem I have been facing for the past week. I have been quite upset and it has been bottled up inside of me ever since and was on the verge of exploding. Basically, I have been released from this small problematic matter.

Thank you. Terima kasih. Takk. You have certainly been a good pair of ears to listen what I had to say. Now, I'm fully ready to finish my report by this week even though I have planned to finish it in 2 weeks time. It gives me more time to relax to the max.

Note: This is the meaning of 'Katanonigaoriru'

No comments: