Tuesday 22 May 2007

Series'

It's nearly the end of May. Time for summer. This means that most series' are ending too. And what a perfect time to end everything when I'm leaving Norway in 2 1/2 weeks time.

** WARNING! SOME MIGHT BE SPOILERS! **

My first series which ended was Numb3rs. And wow, what an amazing finale. I got to admit it was one hell of an ending. The twist. And my favourite FBI agent. Aihhhhhhh. How could he! Oh well, the maths is still cool.

Desperate Housewives. Since the beginning of that series, I refused to watch it because of it's name. Desperate. I told myself it must just be all scandals only. Bluek! But then I gave it a chance and Season 1 was certain very good. However, it kinda got a bit side-tracked and it was plain. But this new Season's ending was quite a good one except for the last 30 seconds.

Another random series I just saw online was Heroes. Who would ever thought that it was be an amazing series. I mean the first 2 episodes were a bit slow but it picked up. However, it was more of a roller-coaster ride as some episodes were super great then it went down compared to Prison Break. More like a sine wave I would say. :)

Agent Jethro Gibbs. What a name. But NCIS is certainly entertaining. The finale is going to be a bang I think with what is about to happen. I hope it is not going to be a disappointment. With all the series' ending, I really want to see something with a bang.

Tick Tock Tick Tock. Ah ha. You guessed it. 24. Now, that series is going to end next week but then it was quite good this Season. So far, I think 24 has been quite constant with its quality. Mr Bauer is the ever invincible CTU agent. But at times too much drama. I can't stand it! Not to mention, they never go to the toilet ever!

American Idol Finals. It is now between Jordin and Blake. Hmmmmmmm. I wonder who will win. I like Jordin better but Blake is original. Who knows. Dolittle got kicked out. Quite like her.

Prison Break. This time it wasn't as great as the first season where you just keep getting off your seat wanting to know more. I know that finished in April but I kinda stopped at episode 8 for some odd reason. I will continue it later may be when I'm back in London.

No comments: