Monday 28 May 2007

Summer Job

Thursday 24/6. Something that I didn't expect to happen. I was 'busy' doing my work and I received a call from Mi-Swaco. It's an oil and gas company which deals with fluid engineering. They weren't sure whether I'm qualified because my major is aero and nothing much deals with oil and gas. But I should be able to apply all my fluid mechanics in this sector. GO AERO! :D

Now, this is really a challenge. It is going to be for 2 months and will be in Stavanger or Bergen. I hope I can overcome this. Wish me luck. Once again. It is Norway.

p/s: New Label - Job. I want to retire already. :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol... Niway Congrats... Dude u get to see more the world.. U shld be delighted !!!!

Cheng Chun said...

Hahaha. Thanks. I'm sure it is going to be an experience. I hope it won't be an overkill experience that's all. I have a feeling that these people work from 7.30am to 330pm. So early. T_T