Thursday 1 November 2007

Trouble Thursday

Fuyoooooooh. Pavilion damn syiok man. I think it's better than KLCC. May be the shops aren't that great yet but I bet it will come there soon enough. So, here's the recap of my day.

First, I headed off to Pavilion to meet up with Shea Maine who came down with her mom for a fashion show. Due to a misunderstanding with the new house locking system, I left the main door unlocked because all of the keys which I grabbed was unable to lock. I suppose that was a recipe for disaster.

Leaving the house insecure(of course I had a big grill. I'm not crazy to leave the entire house unguarded), I happily headed off to the new shopping complex. I was a bit early so, I decided to try to find my gundam in Berjaya Times Square. Unfortunately, it was tutup and I did go back again to find out it ran out of stock. So depressing. :(

Anyway, I got to say Pavilion - on the old ground of the famous Bukit Bintang Girl School, stood up and high in one of the busiest places in the Golden Triangle. Basically, it's just big and big. I think there are future developments there for a hotel.

What else can you do in a shopping complex. Jalan la. But before that had to makan of course. So, we wandered and found Dragon-i for Shanghai dumplings. And then I got every dumpling to squirt at me. Even the dry ones. Aihhhhhhhhhhhhh. Nevermind. I say tahan the pain.

Well, shopping there was quite fun. From Billabong to Versace, it was nice. Then I wanted to check out my polo-sweet shaped speaker then bang. It is like RM559. So cheap. Cheaper than all the high streets I have been. I was so tempted to buy it but I ordered mine on Monday. Cis!!!

Looks cool right. I hope it does work properly. :P

Then all hell broke lose. My mom found out that the door wasn't locked and she had to drive back from somewhere to just lock the house. Yes, yes. It was my fault but where I live it should be fine. Anyway, heard tonnes of screaming and yelling. To make things worse, my new number or phone's connection was so bad that I couldn't receive any calls but could make them. I'm quite annoyed and will be going to Digi to make a complaint!!!!

The only good thing for today was buying J.Co doughnuts. I can't believe that I bought 1/2 dozen doughnuts but waited for 20 minutes for it!!! Apparently, it was like Krispy Kremes. I haven't tasted it so since I was there better get a peace offering for my parents.

The day ended when my dad picked me up from KL Sentral when he thought it was KLCC. Hmmmmmmmmm. Luckily, he didn't go there if not tragedy number 2 would happen. As for now, I think we are going out to taste some wine. Taking like a pro like that huh. :P

No comments: