Wednesday 21 November 2007

The Good and The Bad of Holidays

Bing bang tong ting. Gila la this construction near my house. Yes, I know I have ramble about this since the beginning of time but can I not get some sleep till may be past 9 a.m for once. It's just irritating. Though I also get the morning calls from my family shouting breakfast is ready, faster get ready or even coming into my room, 'OI WAKE UP!'

What a shocker aye for me coming back for this so called holiday. :)

To be honest, I'm just worried that I have been putting on some weight. Okay okay. A LOT of weight. Some people said I lost weight(so how I wished) and some people said I gained weight(and said I look better more filled and handsome). So which one you like.

Skinny tek ko(bamboo) Cheng Chun or

Fatty huan chu(sweet potato) Cheng Chun. :P

No comments: