Wednesday 7 November 2007

Stress in Malaysia

You know coming back can be so stressful. You have your mom and with her friends fighting over the bill. Over 2 minutes, they keep pushing back the money and sometimes harassed the waiter to get the bill. Poor waiters who have to endure the Aunty fights but after a long twisted struggle, someone will emerge victorious. If my mom doesn't get to pay it, she would start blaming me for not intervening in the matter. Oh yea, as if I could. I also would get death threats from the other aunties.

But today was quite funny. We were in Delicious again with Aunty Fong for tea in One Utama. I had a banoffee pie which was slightly different than the others but it was still good. Anyway, when we asked for the bill obviously, the struggle began. Me being the innocent one, just sat there sipping my nice hot chocolate.

Then the manager came and said "Excuse me but someone has paid for your bill." What a joke la. Fight fight fight and next minute someone has already settled the bill for us. Simple. Hahaha. Oh well, it was kind of this Aunty to pay the bill for us. Though dalam hati I should have ordered more. Lol. Just kidding.

Oh yea, finally I found my Gundam Saviour!!! Yay with a 20% discount. Have been searching high and low for it. This will have to wait till next month.

No comments: