Friday 2 November 2007

Thank God It's Friday

I love Malaysia. So much food everywhere. Left, right. How not to be hungry. Just tummy feeling empty just have kuih. If more hungry just run down and get roti canai or laksa. I know I have been a pig but so nice la.

Just went to KLCC to return some presents and also drove to Midvalley, my old hangout place. It's still quite busy but with the Gardens around, siao man. It's just a city within a city. Just hope that the parking can fit all like 10,000 people at 1 time.

I just attended a vegetarian dinner organised by Thien Hao Temple. It was hosted by our very famous feng shui master, Lilian Tu. Hahaha. Very funny la she. Overall, the dinner was good. Yay. Eating everything as much as possible. :)

Oh yea, Mr Lum brought his guava and cempedak to the dinner. I think I would die. It was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good.

2 comments:

Gopi said...

Bro, ure going to end up like me lar... LoL!!! Take care mate!

Cheng Chun said...

Hahaha. You not fat laaaa. :P