Saturday 24 November 2007

Final Friday

Today was the last day I get to spend with my sisters. Well, eldest one to be exact. First thing in the morning we went to the temple for a blessing for the newly wed and for my other sister. I was dragged along because I had to do something. Ah!!! This will be a shocker for you guys.

I became a secretary for 1 1/2 hours. Hahahahahahaha. My dad's secretary was on medical leave so I had to go in to write some important e-mails. Well, can't say that my dad is computer illiterate but asking him to write an e-mail using Outlook isn't like reading A B C.

Then it was my Korean series marathon. Crap man. Don't tell me I'm going to be addicted to it. The actors and actresses are so beautiful and drop dead gorgeous. Now I see the hype about them. Will write a review after I finished it. I just finished episode 13. So tomorrow I shall continue. :P

As for now, kena tidur because sister will be leaving at 6 a.m. Hmmmmmmmmmm. A bit early for my liking but what to do.

No comments: