Sunday 25 November 2007

My Lovely Sam Soon

Gsssssssssssh. Good Korean series. So happy and drama too. Korean seems to be a rough language when they start shouting but all in all very nice. Go watch it!!! All about baking, food and most of all, LOVE. What's a drama without love eh. ;)

The main 4 characters are:-

Sam Soon - She is so funny!!! Can't believe she is exactly like my sister. Lol.

Hyun/Sam-shik - Wahhhhhhhh. He is gorgeous. Have to say, I love his hair with/without gel. Even under rain, it looks so good. Gssssssssssh. Hahaha.

Hee-jin - Like a goddess. A bit skinny but utterly pretty. It can't be compared.

Henry - That one dunno what to say. Some knight in white shining armour. Shine so bright until I'm blind. So just imagine how good looking he is lol.


L to R(clockwise) - Sam Soon, Hyun, Henry and Hee-jin.

4 comments:

sp said...

sam soon had to purposely put on weight for the series lor. poor thing haha.

Cheng Chun said...

But she wasn't fat fat. And wei, HOW COME YOU WATCH ONE. Since when? :P

sp said...

shes abit plump la... actually she quite thin wan.

EH this show DAMN LONG d la! i watched before i came to imperial ok. like before 1st year -.-'''

u slow la. :P

Cheng Chun said...

Hoi. Where was I when you were in your first year la dei. Hahaha. Nevermind I will beat you now since I'm back. :P