Sunday 11 November 2007

Saturday Goodness

Sorry if I haven't been blogging. Just have been very very busy.

Yesterday was a blast. Met up with Jia Jer and Yew Kuan for an initial tea/coffee but turned up to be a whole night affair. There was of course the good and the bad when going out with these 2 jokers.

So, it all began me following my mother for her haircut which I turned out to have one too. Do mind the red eyes because I took these pictures at 3 a.m. With some inspiration that I must look young, I left my hairdresser to cut my hair. Have to look young mah. So, I'm now Mr Porcupine. Nice or not people? Comments please.

Yo. Wassup.

Gsssssh. I look like a paedophile.

You know. I look like Changyong in his dreamy state.

My big smile.

Bluek. Hahahaha.

Then, I had my driver, Mr Chen to pick me up and we headed off to KPMG headquarters. How I got there, I seriously had no idea. After some short visit to the office there(which was hmmm office like), we picked Mr Kuok for tea. We took a drive along Damansara Heights where Jia Jer's old place was, deCanters. It was quite nice. My taufu was nice. Yum yum.

So, we had to go then back to Yew Kuan's place to feed his dogs. Oh well, can't blame him for having pets. Though he made really made rice cake, rice not the flour but really rice and firm like a cake. Hahaha. And got swarmed by mosquitos to get pandan leaves for my mom. Eeeeeeeeeeeeee. I just hate this.

But there is more to come. I'm so tired now. I hope I haven't done any mistakes and will continue tomorrow. At least I got 1 post out today. :)

2 comments:

Ellen said...

omg you camwhore you lol
your haircut isnt bad... but havent you had the same style for years?

Cheng Chun said...

Ya lor... Hahaha... But this time can spike ler... :P