Thursday 8 November 2007

Early Happy Deepavali

Everyone seems to be saying that I wake up so early. 8 something early meh. Well, I suppose even I sleep at in the wee of the morning I would still get up by 9 latest. It's my body clock I blame anyway.

But last night was damn pissing off. It started raining quite heavily which woke me up and made me wake a bit to shut down my computer. I left the computer running to download. Side note here, connection in Malaysia is appalling even I prefer to watch the construction next to my building. Anyway, after that was done I tried to sleep but noooooooooo some stupid metal blinds or plate or something la was banging/clanging/bonging/clinging onto some wall. Damn noisy. And the wind weren't exactly like a breeze. It was like a typhoon.

If I find that person or house who has that I would go kill them!!! Hahaha.

Anyhow, Happy Deepavali to all Malaysians.

No comments: