Monday 12 November 2007

Saturday Goodness II

So, after feeding those dogs we took a while to find a restaurant for dinner. Yew Kuan suggested a place where it cooked super duper small sotong. So, we decided to go to a restaurant in Jalan Ipoh. But it was more like Jinjang!!! Never in my life I have been here. The area was mostly Chinese but seriously, it ain't that great of an area. Ssssssssshhhhhhhhh. I better keep quiet if not, you will see Cheng Chun in pieces la ah.

Anyway, the sotong was good and we headed back to my house to show those peeps sincea they have been here for the past 3 years. Man, I didn't know it was so long. Anyway, they were quite impressed with the place and then we drove to Damansara Heights to get Dom and off to Yew Kuan's place to play Monopoly.

Now, that was very interesting. I didn't win it but I came second beating all the accountants, risk management people and corporate finance!!! YATTAAAAAA!!! Take that!!! So, it seems that you don't need to go to accounting school to beat them. Muahahahahaha. See an engineer is much better. Well, there were faults and the rich got richer and the poor got poorer. And the best was seeing the big 3(out of 4) competing with each other.

That game was quite long but the conclusion was good. NEVER TRUST KPMG, EY and PWC!!! Hahahaha.

Thanks for an interesting night.

No comments: