Friday 9 November 2007

Morrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring People

- Updated with a picture -

Okay. I know I sound very chirpy but can la. But one thing. My body is in pain!!! Aiyoooooo. Susah an old man already. I did some exercise *cough cough* because I need to slim down a bit so that I can fit into my suit wei. I got to wear it twice this month and it better fit me well.

Good morning Kuala Lumpur.

But as for now, will be going to One Utama which is the only shopping mall I haven't been.

Oh well, talking about shopping malls, I visited the Gardens. It's not too bad. It's the higher end of Mid Valley but still have to cross the road. I suppose eventually there will be a sky bridge. Unfortunately, it's not really finished and still have a lot of finishing up. Even the toilets are not open yet. Hmmmmmmm.

No comments: