Friday 16 November 2007

This Is Crazy

I'm getting up earlier and earlier by the day. I woke up at 2, 4 and 6.30 for no reason. I suppose I'm getting a bit excited for the wedding and I really hope it's going to be quite an exciting one. The In-laws were fun and most of all, NOISY. And here we thought the Chinese can be noisy but they are a walking boombox. Oh well, they still haven't seen the Chees side yet. ;)

Anyway, they came in full force to the house and loved every part of the house. Big grounds, great view and such. Then the food for last night was great too. First time having a 8 course meal in the Ming Room in Bangsar Shopping Complex. DELICIOUS. Though there was so much food, they said that they haven't eaten this much before in their life. They have seen the true 10 meal course yet. Hehehe.




At the end of the day, my long distant relative from Paris arrived(which got lost a bit) will be staying with us for 2 nights. They are currently staying in my room and are enjoying my room(which by the way, have the great view!!).

So, just hope in the next 48 hours, it would be an enjoyable day.

No comments: