Thursday 8 November 2007

Food and More Food

Hmmmmmmm. These days so expensive to makan in KL or PJ. Either, the quality goes down or it's more pricey than ever. What happened to a cup of milo for 60 cents. Now, it's like 1.60 and those Madam Kwan's or Little Penang is like RM 5!!! How la to survive in KL if you are making RM 2000-2800 a month.

Anyhow, just had like yong tau foo with char siew, siew yuk and kai for brunch. Then a big helping of porridge with duck, salted egg, preserved vegetable, salted fish and pig's intestines. Yummy yummy.

Then headed off to BSC to find a watch from my brother-in-law and along the way for me. The irony is that I don't wear a watch one. Hehehe. Why wear one when you have a handphone!!! :P But I was quite keen with a few but that will be considered. Not really wanting expensive gifts. To be honest, I haven't gotten anything expensive other than my laptop and camera. Other than that, I have nothing. See, so modest kan. Hehehe.

Visiting my aunt in PJ also was funny. Makan pisang goreng was dead on. The batter was good and panas from the wok. Sedap!!! Hehehe. She's the best. Hehe.

So, after this off for crab. Okay la. I have to admit I have am eating like a pig. Hahaha.

2 comments:

sp said...

u had hengkai for lunch?! no wonder la... havent seen him for a few days.

Cheng Chun said...

Hahahahahahaha. Well I wished I could. He would make quite a lean dish though. :)