Tuesday 27 November 2007

An End to A Great Day

Today was certainly one of the best birthdays. I ate, drank and ate again. What can you do in KL la besides not eating. So, after a fast dinner from my family, I was getting ready for a series marathon. Then I get a call from my good old buddy, Yew Kuan and they wanted to bring me out for a drink. So, I said why not.

It took us some time to decide where to go for a drink and to have a cake. Nevertheless, I suggested to go to Sky Bar in Traders Hotel since I have been yearning to go to the bar ever since. So, I took this opportunity to go. And once again, I was so under-dressed!!! I can't believe that I been under-dressed twice in a month.

This is so embarrassing for me because I nearly got kicked out from the bar because I was under-dressed lor. I said I was a guest from the hotel and it was my birthday. Well, of course the latter was true but not the first one. Hehehe. Anyway, luckily they had the casual 'part' at the bar for anyone like me a surfer dude with my super big Hawaiian shorts. We got an inner table which was not too bad but later on moved to a nicer view of the KLCC. I suppose this was my lucky day.

Anyhow, we had drinks. Let's see. I had a Breakfast martini and a Flaming Lamborghini. I tell you it was so great and nice. Presentation was excellent. They said to drink it as fast as possible. So, I really did. OF COURSE NOT drinking the fire okay. I'm not THAT DRUNK yet. And to end my alcohol aftertaste, I had a Shirley Temple. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Burn the alcohol first.

Was just thinking what in the world was the tall bottle for.

Fire away!!! :P Though I was so proud that the waiter said I was good at drinking this. Hahahaha.

Our view from our seats. Not bad eh.

My great 2 pals. Jia Jer and Yew Kuan. You are the best guys.

So, what a perfect end to my birthday. Simple yet great and nice.

Oh wait, I haven't finished there yet. We went around KL again to find food thanks to Mr Chen and we went to Kedai Hokkien Mee near VI. Talking about food. It was yummy. Hehehe.

p/s: Sorry ya. Quality of the pictures no good due to the camera phone I had. Better than nothing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooh happy birthday! the flaming thing looks interesting... was it burning down ur throat?? O_O
glad you had a good one!
xx sandy

§pinzer said...

u not as good as me yet sorry ahaha!

eh jia jer and yew kuan!! haha cool la sorry i couldn't make it :)