Thursday 22 November 2007

Clash of Times

Ah ha. This is another sport entry for me to write and it's on tennis again. Clash of Times as they promoted it. Pete Sampras vs Roger Federer. Very rare they play like this. So, I bought the tickets when I was in London and the seats given to us were not too bad though I was slightly disappointed that I didn't get to choose the seats. Going to write in to complain about it.

Anyway, the match was good and of course Federer, the world champion won. The game was 7-6, 7-6 which was better than the previous match in Shanghai. The crowd were certainly noisy before, during and after each game and set. Not to mention crying babies. If you know me, I would have killed all of them. Hehehe.

However, I felt that I didn't have the same adrenaline like in Wimbeldon. This was just an exhibition game afterall where the players didn't seem to go all out. I know Sampras did his best but oh well. Old already kua. :)

Overall, a good outing with the family before everyone starts making their long journey back to USA and UK.


Mahatir Lokman. He has slimmed down man. :P

Drummers. Hmmmmmmmm. Not too bad actually.


Jacklyn Victor gave a little song or two.

Traditional dances.

Pete Sampras!!!


I'm waiting!!! Hehehe. Roger Federer enters.


Warming surf by Sampras. But very good.

And Federer. So fast!!!

My whole family. :)

Me and my sister.

Other sister with Costas.

It was here!!! Sampras was not too happy about that!!!

Pui!!!

And the winner is Roger.

No comments: