Tuesday 11 December 2007

Vancouver Day IV

So, this was my last day in Vancouver. My flight was at midnight, I guessed I had time to see more of Vancouver and do my last minute shopping. Either way, I decided to go for Round 2 at Vancouver city since the previous day the weather was quite dull and there wasn't a cloud in-sight.

But before that, I went shopping first of course. The Four Seasons was next to the Pacific Mall and Sears. It was the Christmas Sales, so I got 2 pyjamas and a shaving gel for my dad. Special one you know called H2o. It's definitely NOT water okay. I tested the product. Hehehehe. And it's a special brand from America.

Christmas tree competition.

After about 2 hours of shopping along Robson Street, the Oxford Street of Vancouver, I headed to the Stanley Park again. And tadda. These were the pictures I took. I think it's really nice. I'm quite proud of it since I'm still a noob at this.

Yatching Club.



The harbour. Man, I think it's a nice shot don't you think, Sifu? :P


Stanley Park.


And the city again. Look at the sky!!! :P

The lady who took this picture was so fun. She said it was fun to exchange taking pictures. Oh well. :)

Half park and half city.


Totem poles.


Sorry for the sour expression. The sun was in my eyes okay. To be honest, lousy cameraman. Hmph.

Fly by. :P

Stanley Bridge.

Grouse Mountain. Finally, it can be seen.

Okay. Weird observation. The Americans and Canadians drive on the other side of the road so does the escalators. Weird indeed.

The day ended with a dinner at Mad Greek Restaurant in Richmond which was owned by a Chinese lady. Oh well, it's always good to be adventurous.

No comments: