Saturday 22 December 2007

Shopping Saturday

Eh? Since when I started shopping. Ah ha. Well, 1-Utama today was quite quiet. I guessed it's the Christmas holidays and everyone is out of town. I definitely got a few things. Firstly, I got a pair of shades. YES!!! Finally, I got a pair of shades. I have been searching for a few for the past months and finally, I decided to get a low range one to try it out first.


Looking like a bad boy hor. :P

As I always complained that I need to wear contacts for sunglasses, this pair was not too bad and it was quite reasonable. To be honest, I was looking at the Tag Hauer outdoor. Wahhhhhh. Super cool but aiya, don't want to spend like that.

Then I got a pair of trousers and shirt from Billabong. It was on sale and I know I can't resist a good one. And that's about it. Hehehe. Easy and relaxing one.

Dinner was again at the PJ Hilton japanese buffet to welcome Natasha back from the UK. Makan lor. Hehehe. How not to lose weight. :(


My appetizer. :)

No comments: