Monday 24 December 2007

National Treasure: Book of Secrets

I have been waiting to see this show for sometime. Since the first movie, it certainly have highlighted all the stories I hear about the Freemasons, Illuminatis and the Crusaders. Now, this time they are going back pre-Columbus finding the City of Gold. Very intriguing. I don't want to spoil anything but I think it was quite worth it to watch it in the cinema.

Oh yea, speaking of cinemas, we watched it in the GSC Pavilion and of course it's brand new. The seats were hard and odour-free if you know what I mean. However, being anything in a shopping complex in Malaysia, the air-con was working at 180% efficient bring the temperature down to 12 degrees.



Oh yea, I forgot. I saw Tun Dr Mahathir in The Loaf in Pavilion. Hahaha. I found it quite fascinating that his bodyguard was so cool and casual compared to the Secret Service given to the ex-presidents of the United States. Hehe.

No comments: