Saturday 1 December 2007

Singapore

Let me give you guys a taste of Singapore. I'm very very tired since I had a night out before I left for the 5 hour journey back. So, this will suffice for now. :)

So, as usual my journey began from the train station sitting on the NICE bus. It was a comfortable bus where everyone had their own individual TV and headset. Unfortunately, my headphone plug insert was kinda damaged so I was TVless for 5 hours. But not to worry, there was always Mr iPod to keep my happy.

After checking in and out of the immigrations on both sides, we dashed off to the hotel and I checked-in. It seemed that the hotel was fully booked and I was upgraded to a superior suite. Ho ho ho. Well well, I wished that was the case if I was in the Marriott eh. Anyway, I settled in quick and immediately headed off to Orchard Road for my shopping. That's another story to be told. ;)

Christmas tree in the hotel. :P

I was upgraded to a superior suite. Oh well, can't complain about that.

Anyway, meeting up with Changyong for dinner was just great. He being a bit late due to the jam in Singapore(Yes, it's getting worse by the years! Bad Singapore! What happened to you!) and we headed off to run one errand for Changyong. To collect his trousers. Talking about last minute. But he was still sexy in his suit yes yes. :P

We then headed off to Suntec City for food since it was a bit late then and also they had tonnes of food too. So, there we had some steamed chicken with ginger, tofu prawns(mild hot as I quote) and sweet potato leaves. Mmmmmmmmmm. Nice nice. But the highlight of the day was the underground parking system in Suntec. It's so good and futuristic. Well, duh!!!

The restaurant.

If you can see the red and green lights on top of the roof, those are the indicators whether there is a empty carpark. Green for yes and red for no. Isn't it that smart!!!

And that was the end of day I.

No comments: