Sunday 9 December 2007

Destination: Vancouver, Canada

Okay. This was really last minute. I got my confirmation like 6.30 p.m and I was flying off the next day at 9 a.m. Talking about living on the fast life. Anyway, this trip was purely to ensure my dad had a safe trip to Canada so I volunteered (yea yea, stop rolling your eyes people!!!) to go with him there as he had some business.

Either way, it was always good to be back in Vancouver. However, at this moment me writing this post, I'm extremely tired because the time difference between Malaysia and Vancouver is 16 hours. What a headache that was trying to adjust to the time there.

Here are some tasters for my trip. :)

Oh yea, I got upgraded to Business Class too. Yay!!!


Business Class. :)

Hong Kong International Airport or better known to be Chek Lap Kok Airport.

This is the biggest airport terminal in the world. It takes 25 minutes to walk from one end to the other.

And waiting for the next plane to Vancouver.

2 comments:

sp said...

fotografia numero tres muy bueno.

Cheng Chun said...

Gracias. You are not making it easy for me to understand what it means laaaaaa. So, my pictures getting better hor. ;)