Monday 10 December 2007

Vancouver Day I

Before I get into the scenic pictures of Vancouver, I arrived in Vancouver about 9.30 a.m and we started headed off to see some lawyers. Gssssssssh. Talking about my maximising the time we have in Vancouver. Oh well, at least we were staying in the Four Seasons. Yay. I have always wanted to stay in the Four Seasons.

Anyway, dinner was super great as usual going to Rose Garden in Kingsway. The food was good and the seafood was, well, will let 2 pictures speak for itself. But the main thing was that the food is cheap.

The room in Four Seasons.

Oysters. You can never get this size in Malaysia. This is slightly smaller than usual of course. It used to be as big as my pencil box!!!

The crab shell with its goodness. Talking about my cholesterol here.

3 comments:

MsBeHaVeN said...

So this is what you have been telling me about food in Vancouver eh? Looks really yummy!!!!

MsBeHaVeN said...

So this is what you have been telling me about food in Vancouver eh? Looks really yummy!!!!

Cheng Chun said...

Are you okay. Double posting here. Hehehe. Well, it is. ;)