Tuesday 25 December 2007

Christmas Lunch And Open House

First post on Christmas in this blog. Well, there isn't much to say just to say food has been always good and plentiful. Of course this time I didn't eat that much. Serious!!! I knew my limits eventhough everyone was asking me to eat eat eat. Unfortunately, we had to leave early for an open house but the Churches of Malaysia.



The aftermath.

So, the open house was in Bukit Nanas near Convent Bukit Nanas and St. John(pui at the gagak's). Lol. Anyway, my father just headed in there for greet some friends and I explored the area since I have been to the area once in my life time in KL. :)

Convent Bukit Nanas primary.

The open house.

Eh. Now who is this. Lol. Well, it's the Prime Minister himself.


A nearer glimpse of him.

And this was my close-up with him since I shaked his hand.

Ong Ka Ting too. The leader of MCA and Minister of Housing.

And oh I think I found Har's bigger brother.

To be honest, that's the first time shaking a leader's hand. Yay. Quite happy with that and very spontaneous. Hehehe.

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

No comments: