Saturday 15 December 2007

LARD ALERT!!!

OH MY GOD!!! I just ate the worst tan tart ever. It's a store in a kopitiam in MPPJ. Never in my life I had to make a comment like this. I was practically eating LARD!!! How can anyone in the world like it and say, 'YA MAN, IT'S THE BEST!' He or she must be the fattest person in the world or relative to a pig.

The after taste of the tart was so bad you can die one okay. You can feel your arteries clogging up too. It's like I have drunk a litre of lard. I think that's enough pork for me this year. SERIOUS!!!

On the side note, all the restaurants today are so fully booked. I can't get a reservation and it's a nightmare. I suppose it's the weekend and the school holidays. Everyone wants to eat eat eat. Just like me. :P

3 comments:

sp said...

har lard in tan tart?! :S

Cheng Chun said...

It has always had lard. Just a tiny bit Sping. That's the original way to make tan tart. ;)

sp said...

har i thought its margarine or something :S