Monday 3 December 2007

Singapore II

So, before I get going with the graduation which was at 2.30 p.m, I decided to make a quick shopping spree in Singapore. I know. Talking about REALLY last minute here. I started off at 9 a.m. at Orchard Road(though most of the shops weren't open yet), so I had a light breakfast in Ah Mei Kopitiam in Paragon.

And since I was that early and killing the time, I went around as a tourist, ahem ahem and took some pictures. Well, you know, these days, I can't go out without my camera. But the worst part about Singapore which I often hate is that the humidity is about 60-70% all the time. Basically, you will be melting like butter if you are out under the shade for at least 5 minutes. So, as you can imagine that I was really really trying very hard not to melt while taking pictures.

Looks like there is a new shopping mall.

Hazardous photo taking pictures here.

C.k Tangs and Marriott. My favourite hotel.

Whellock Place.

Shaw Centre.

Paragon with its big Christmas tree.

Takashimaya.

My new slippers!!!


And my new bag. :)

So, that was done in 1 1/2 hours. Not bad eh! I had to prepare for the day to come which was the most important.

No comments: