Wednesday 19 December 2007

Money Is So Good

Money money money. Okay. I shouldn't be blurting this out but hey where and when do I ever get money into my life. Those who knows me ya la man. Hahaha. Anyway, I suppose it feels real good to have. Of course, I'm still not going to the banking industry due to the large payout. And hey who said that engineering pay is quite bad. We(the industry in Norway of course) are up to par with the acoounting firms in London. So, there you have it.

Afterall, recent months has shown that banking and the finance world is suffering quite badly due to the credit crunch in the States. SEE!!! Banking is horrible and unpredictable!!! To make it worse, when it's hit hard, it's really hit hard. Oh well, as you all have recently heard me, OIL AND GAS is the way. Well, for our generation anyway. So, do it while you can. ;)

No comments: