Tuesday 10 July 2007

Shop Till I Drop

Today this week is the first day of my shopping spree. I have to get some shirts and trousers for work. These are just a trial-out for me and when I get a permanent job then I will go a bit up. Those who know me, you know what I like to go for. :P

Well, I started at 12 p.m and shopped till 4 p.m. I always love a good shopping spree. It makes me happy. I know it sounds so gay but hey, new clothes means new image man. :)

So, I got 4 pairs of trousers(3 from Next and 1 from M&S) and will might be returning the M&S one. It's a bit of colour. You know I hate shops where they have a certain light which is different compared to sunlight. After you have purchased your clothes, you noticed that the colour isn't the same as you imagine. Aihhhhhhhh.

I also got 2 shirts, 4 pairs of socks and a brolli for my sister. Hers was on the verge of destruction so I had to get one for her.

My next shopping item on my list is just a few more trousers, some strips or checkered shirts(though they make me look like Forest Gump) and a pair of shoes. Wish me luck.

No comments: