Tuesday 3 July 2007

A Crazy Day

Well, today I have been running errands like mad. At 10.30 a.m, I received a letter of employment from my company and immediately went to the Norwegian Embassy. There, I spent 1 1/2 hours filling the application form(which I destroyed it - I wasn't really thinking then). Not knowing that I needed about 90 pounds, I have to find the nearest cash point. Do note I never carry more than 5 pounds cash in my wallet. Sorry lah those who rob me. :) Touch wood of course.

So, you know what's next. Running crazy to get money. Well, I took the easiest way out by going to the Waitrose and getting a drink and asked for cash back for 50 pounds(max per transaction). Since I was 40 pounds short, I had to buy another thing so I got a can of young corn and got another 50 pounds. And then running back to the Embassy and settling everything.

Next, I headed back to the house to get somethings for the evening and I had a lunch appointment with my Aunt in Canary Wharf. We went to an Italian restaurant and it was yummy. And I got my portable external HDD. Yay. Finally, I can store up another 160GB.

After lunch I took the tube to Swiss Cottage to run some errands for my sister. I had to duplicate some keys and finding a locksmith was tiring.

Finally, it was all over. And now, I'm quite depressed thinking of the imperfect things I have done today. Aihhhhhhhhhh. Even more depressed triggered by certain things too. Oh well, it spread through dinner as it was quite shit and now I think I might take a shower and sleep soon. Good night.

No comments: