Monday 16 July 2007

Happy Birthday Siew Ping

Happy Birthday Siew Ping.

I'm really sorry that I won't be back to celebrate your birthday. Though I also fear I might get lost going to PD too. And I don't want to get sulphure poisoning too. :P

Anyway, the first time I heard(more like met) you was on Skype and you were surely very scary with your laughter. I still get goosebumps when I hear that sound of malice. And sorry la ah, I still haven't gotten you a doughnut yet but you la never around one. :)

You have been an exceptional friend. You always picked me up when I'm down and also made me even crazier when I was in Norway. I don't think I have met a person like you who laughs all the time at the smallest things. You are definitely one of the most cheerful person ever. Though you are cruel forcing me to sing to entertain you. But since this is your day should I sing you 'You are 20 going on 21" ah?

However, I don't think I'm going to tell about the experience being 21 and I'm NOT old okay. :) But yes I do admit I don't think right at times. Though I'm very thankful and may be not influencing me going into photography and becoming your alarm clock, it certainly did me some good. :D

Once again Happy 21st Birthday and hope you have a great day.

Pictures of the Birthday Girl. :)



Here is my gift to you. :P

2 comments:

sp said...

waaaaaaaaah noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... u declare war isit huh....

and u do it at such a time T.T when i dont have my ammo :'( not fair!!!

thanks for the other parts of the post though haha. and i dont laugh at the smallest things. -.-"

Cheng Chun said...

You are most welcome. But wei, I'm not the one who sent the computer on your bday what. How I know you la sending your baby away for repairs. :P

Don't worry. I'm sure you have your backup ammo somewhere.

But when you laugh, it's gila-gila one. Hehehe. :P