Sunday 15 July 2007

Two Days of Fun

The day before I supposedly fly off to Norway turned out pretty good. 10 of us(Me, Shea Maine, Winston, Joanne, Wei Shen, Yeo Soon, Edwin, Jenn Shuinn, Jeffery and a new found friend Sandy) met up at Four Seasons though we had a mini request for no Chinese.

Me, Shea Maine, Winston and Joanne.

Jeffery, Wei Shen, Yeo Soon, Edwin and Jenn Shuinn.

We outside the restaurant getting ready to makan duckie duck. And ah! My new found friend, Sandy.

Come to think of it this was a gathering for all Concordians. The seniors, Shea Maine, Me, Jenn Shuinn and Edwin. And with the juniors, Wei Shen, Winston, Joanne and Jeffery. Talking all about the good old times.

Next, we went to Fredv for a drink near Tottenham Court Road. I had a margarita for the first time and it was yummy.

CHEERS! We had a variety. Seven Heavens, Margaritas, Planters Punchs and Mojitos.

Sandy and I. So poser la she. :P

Shea Maine, Edwin and Jeffery. Actually, they came from the hospital. To be doctors lah. :)

So, today, the 5 of us went for Korean. However, it was closed for something. Aihhhhhhhh. I was so looking forward to eating Korean. But we made our way to New Oxford Street and stumbled at this Chinese Restaurant serving Siew Long Pau. Yummmmmmy. :)

This was after lunch after we were fueled up. I don't know why I looked so happy. Lol.


And Wei Shen and I. Seriously. I don't really know why we look so happy. Must be the sugar rush. :)

All in all, the past 2 days has been quite fun and at least I had something to do too. Thanks guys.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

uwa!! what poser! grrrr *kills romes* hey it was nice meeting you!! *'friendly' punch*

Cheng Chun said...

Ya lor. Last time you didn't want to meet me. You see now I don't bite what. :D